Saturday 22 February 2020

Dont stress yourself....

Had been awhile i had not write any blog or update my current situation
Hmmm....
Recent quite stress with my current situation
And really lost direction in the moment
It makes me want to give up my life soon
But i still had many things did not done in my life
I cant be so selfish
Quite stress for this few months
Im really lost right now
I know can talk or type in here
I rather not to let my family members know what is my current situation
Cause i should not let them worry and a selfish way to say is
My shit my problem my mess and i need to settle it by myself
Full of debts and i dont have goal
Even i have my own goal
I felt funny to speak it out or let others know my goal
Just felt that im quite failure in my life

But to be honest
Dont stress out yourself
Dont get depress by others
If not you will think alot of crazy things or you might end your life easily
I had notice this
Even sometimes at night i cant really sleep well
Due to i had alot of worries on my own
I think alot
I dont know to solve the problem
I shy to ask or get someone to guide me or lead me
I had no guts, thats all i can said and i admit it too
I had lost alot of things
But im shit and still going on the wrong way wrong direction
FUCK MY LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment